Thursday, July 1, 2010

Barcelona museums

We've been to a lot of museums in Barcelona before but for some reason never in Museu Tèxtil i d’Indumentària. It wasn't located where it used to be, so we checked out another exhibition first. These are printed, I mean really, printed.  


And then the actual place of interest with dresses from the 16th to the 21st century, Dior, Paco Rabanne and Cristobal Balenciaga (himself) to mention a few:


And my greekish le sac. I definitely need another one, shorter.


I also had to buy a new pair of sandals, it clearly was a mistake to leave home with just one pair. The selection was boooooring, but I manged to make a really good and comfortable choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos käynnistä, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! Älä käytä kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP