Friday, June 4, 2010

My balcony



It still looks a bit sad from the distance, but that's what the macro is for in the camera, right?
We'll see in about a week what happens in my vintage bowl which is quite as old as I am. Here in Finland all moms receive a package of baby clothing and equipment (or a small sum of money by choice) and when I was born it included that enamel bowl. My mom used it for baking, she aleready had one for bathing the kids.
I put chives, parsley and water cress in it. And ladybug poo or something (organic) with the water.
I should get a new carpet (or whatever rug) and something on the wall. And soon it will be perfect, LOL!
We're going away for the weekend to see my oldest friend, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos kĂ€ynnistĂ€, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! ÄlĂ€ kĂ€ytĂ€ kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP