Monday, June 21, 2010

Sorry...

...all my fellow bloggers in the Koskipuisto park meeting on Friday! I managed to take the low res pictures -again. That only happens when there's something nice to post about and not just my own face. 

But the company was wonderful and Maria has really good pictures in her blog anyhow! 
Hope to see you again soon SanniMaijaMariaRhiaStazzyNooraKatarimariaSarakissaSanna & TiitiĂ€inen + Noora's BF, Stazzy's BF and one polite young man Otto! (my pic by Maria)
Black hole:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos kĂ€ynnistĂ€, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! ÄlĂ€ kĂ€ytĂ€ kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP