Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Leg excercises

I promised a long time ago a video of my leg excercises and here are now my 3 favourite movements. Well, they also challenge other muscles, like my face... I'd recommend not to use the sound because I haven't learned to mix it yet to my videos. Next time...

I would be using a kettlebell here if I had one at home. It's a lot more practical, especially on the 3rd movement.

I usually do 2 to 3 times 10 to 30 reps and the 3 first movements form this video. I use 10 to 15 pound dumpbells and 20 to 24 pound kettlebell -still working on to conquer the 32 pounder! 

Here's my idol BTW, Kukka Laakso. I posted her interview last week, I could translate it if someone suggests that, too! (Not this week or next, though. I'm off to the sys, niece, parents and blogger meetings and somewhere warm!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos käynnistä, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! Älä käytä kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP