Sunday, June 13, 2010

Travel bag

I went to get a shelf to be placed at the balcony and stumbled into this bag. I simply couldn't leave it in the thrift shop even though it was a bit expensive for a thrift (10 euros). And I really needed a travel bag.
This is big enough to accomodate everything I need on a one week trip and it's really pretty. Not to mention it's Finnish quality craft from the 70's.


I did buy the shelf, too. Now I have to figure out what to use it for. No pics until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos käynnistä, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! Älä käytä kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP