Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday present

Originally posted April 14th.

When I was 19 I fell in love. That story didn't end like a fairytale but left a mark on my skin. 
I haven't been watching my neck in years but maybe I should have (hidious wasn't it!). Or maybe it just wasn't  the right time until now. Now this tattoo carries my Hub along as well as he gave it to me as a birthday present. And this time there's a pretty good chance for that happily ever after -thing, too.
The long story behind it in short: now when. That's always good to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos kĂ€ynnistĂ€, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! ÄlĂ€ kĂ€ytĂ€ kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP