Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome!

Hello there and welcome to my English blog!

I've been writing my Another Fab Day blog for a few months now with translations, but I decided to divide it to two separate blogs. It's a lot more convenient, I believe.

This blog is mainly about my style and lifestyle, I'm a job seeking housewife who lives at the suburbs, loves all girly stuff and colours and flowers, smiles easily and laughs loudly. Here you can browse my outfits from last winter.

My latest hobby is my shop Prefecta vintage & more on Etsy for which I'm hunting thriftshops and working on new fun and preferably a little crazy ideas, like fatfree creamcakes.

I'm trying to fill this blog with as much interesting stuff as I can find, but I'm afraid this transition will take some time. I had a huge list of blogs that are written by women 30+, but it seems I managed to destroy it. So, if you're writing one or you know one, please let me know and I'll add it on my list! I really appreciate your help!!

Feel free to comment on anything, that makes me really happy!
I'm also open to all wishes, ideas, networking, co-operation etc. so send me a note if you have something in mind,
email prefectablog( at )hotmail.com

One more time: Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos käynnistä, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! Älä käytä kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP