Friday, May 21, 2010

Project balcony

When I was 15 I remember saying some really wise words, like "I have no interest in moving to Helsinki and I would never ever move to Espoo!"
I've officially lived in Espoo for 10 years now.

I suppose it's time to update my identity as well, so I decided to start a new project: I can list 10 reasons to go from Espoo to Helsinki in a second (basically it's like going from Brooklyn to Manhattan) but vice versa... I have to look on that.
So I spent a very interesting day browsing the possibilities, you will hear about that later!

What I did find on my tour is a blanket for the bench at the balcony. I'm planning to get a real garden there, too, but one has to do the first things first, right -sitting comfortably that is. Being fabulously floral it saves me also if my flowers die like they usually do when getting in touch with me. I had thought about making one like this myself but why bother if you can thrift one for 10 euros.
Heatwave is still here. The cardi was too much but far too difficult to remove by photoshopping. And my favourite sandals -my life is over when these break... 
if you see a mint pair anywhere, let me know. You will be rewarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos kĂ€ynnistĂ€, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! ÄlĂ€ kĂ€ytĂ€ kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP