Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer at last!


»»» In Finnish
It's going to be really warm next weekend! Like 114C yellow warm. This yellow beret isn't 114C yellow but I love it more and more each bad hair day!

Tomorrow is a bank and grocery store holiday so I have to take care of it today. My oldest friend is growing organic lambs and she brought me one (yep, the whole lamb, pigs I buy in half) yesterday. Frozen. So, we're probably having lamb for dinner tomorrow. Hopefully I remember to take some pictures for you and maybe even write a recipe ("add salt and pepper, cook, choose wine carefully, enjoy").

I should also go thru my storage for more summer clothing. I hate my white legs so I better keep the leggings on for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos käynnistä, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! Älä käytä kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP