Friday, May 21, 2010

Breakfast




Originally posted April 19th
I read yesterday that everyone is posting about certain subjects, such as "walking the dog", "here's my makeup", "movie night with candy" and "my breakfast". I did the makeup already and the dog (oh, yes, the picture was taken indoors, I'll get you an outdoors pic as well!) and I don't eat candy so here's my breakfast: 7 minutes boiled organic egg, organic oatmeal soaked over night and then cooked, added cream and butter plus 2 mugs of fresh ground coffee with whole milk. Except today it was cream, 'cos I was out of milk. So, my breakfast isn't very colourful but it sure is delicious. And contains no additional perservatives whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos kĂ€ynnistĂ€, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! ÄlĂ€ kĂ€ytĂ€ kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP