Thursday, May 13, 2010

Simple dinner


I love cooking, but it has to be easy. I posted my basic owen recipe a while ago and yesterday I made pretty much the same dish using mixed roots instead of cauliflower and chicken legs instead of salmon.



The chicken was pre-marinated but if I had done it myself I would have used rape seed oil, soy sauce, cinnamon, pepper and tabasco. I'd also suggest to add plenty of herbs on the veggies.
Here's before and after cooking pictures. The white slices are butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos kĂ€ynnistĂ€, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! ÄlĂ€ kĂ€ytĂ€ kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP