Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Featuring... Mishibu

Mishibulla sells delicates on Etsy and the best news is, that anyone -even on low carb diet- can enjoy these with no limitations! 


Let's have a tasting first, Mishibu recommends 




Or would you prefer Princess Cupcake Earrings, or a Sushi Charm?

Who are you and what else do you do than bake these cakes? 

I'm a 22 year old IT-student and I also work part time. So my future profession has nothing to do with handcraft, although some might think it does. To balance my demanding mathematical studies I like doing things that allow you to really loosen up and create whatever comes into mind.   


I started out with clay but it required a regular schedule and I just didn't find time for it anymore. That's when I discovered Polymer Clay which doesn't need a special owen for hardening and all of a sudden it's been 5 years already. I've also made some silver and pearl jewelries.
I sometimes get really inspired by some bands or movies and that's when I do miniature people. You can see those in my online-gallery


I first joined Etsy to buy some handmade things and then I decided to start my own shop. To me it's just a fun hobby and I don't take too much pressure on the selection or the frequency of updating my shop. I suppose my typical customer is a girl who doesn't take life too seriously. Or can you imagine something more fun than wearing a chocolate chip cookie ring?

We'd like you to share some of your favourite websites! 

Well, my 
blog of course and my tutorials in Youtube.
I also read Minifood-blog, so check that out, too!  

Thanks Mishibu for this delicious interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words, suggestions, opinions... They make me really happy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kiitos käynnistä, toivottavasti tapaamme uudelleen! Älä käytä kuviani ilman lupaa.
Thank's for visiting, hope to see you again! Please, don't use my pictures without permition.
¡Gracias por su visita, espero que vuelva! No le puede usar mis fotos sin permiso.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP